The Friends of Hazelhurst was established in 1995 to support the realisation of a community arts centre and gallery in southern Sydney.
By joining and becoming a Friend, you’ll support the local arts community and make a vital contribution to the life and success of the Hazelhurst Arts Centre. All funds raised by the Friends return to the Gallery.
You don’t need to be an artist to join, we welcome everyone with an interest in the arts, however great or small.
Benefits for Individuals and Full Time Students include:
- Invitations to the official openings of all major Hazelhurst exhibitions.
- Discounted ticket pricing to Friends events including morning teas with guided tours of Hazelhurst exhibitions, wine and cheese nights, artztalks, tours to some of the best art galleries in Sydney and the Illawarra, and other day trips.
- 10% discount on all art classes run at Hazelhurst, including Master Classes with visiting artists.
- 10% discount on all products purchased at Eckersleys Art & Craft. Closest store is at Caringbah (65 – 75 Captain Cook Drive).
- The opportunity to showcase your art in the Friends of Hazelhurst Friends on Show exhibition held once a year in the Broadhurst Gallery.
- Members quarterly newsletter.
- Members discount into paid exhibitions at the AGNSW upon displaying your Friends of Hazelhurst Membership Card*.
Benefits for Community & Art Groups include:
- Promotion of Group exhibitions, workshops and other events through our Friends of Hazelhurst newsletter, mailchimps and social media.
To join the Friends of Hazelhurst you can call 8536 5700 and pay with credit card, or drop into the Gallery and pay with credit card.
To access your Membership Details and Digital Membership Card, follow the instructions on link here.
*Membership Card must be the current Digital Membership Card, either as a printed hard copy or digital card on your smartphone or tablet.