Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Friends of Hazelhurst members will be held on Tuesday 14th February 2023 at 7pm at Hazelhurst Art Centre.
In keeping with the constitutional requirements, ALL committee positions are vacated by the 2022 incumbents at the meeting with elections held to fill the roles for 2023.
The Friends of Hazelhurst Committee positions are:
- Vice President
- Strategic Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
- Membership Coordinator
- Public Officer
- Events Coordinator
- Assistant Events Coordinators
- Mailchimp Coordinator
- Website & Social Media Coordinator
- Newsletter Editor
- Co Artztalk Coordinator 1
- Co Artztalk Coordinator 2
- Friends on Show Coordinator
- Raffles Coordinator
- Wall of Art Coordinator.
Committee Position Descriptions can be found here.
If you’d like to become more involved in the local arts community and contribute to the success and sustainability of Friends of Hazelhurst – we’d love to hear from you.
To nominate for a Committee Position, please complete the Nomination Form below and:
- Friends of Hazelhurst Annual General Meeting 2023.
- Tuesday 14th February 2023, 7pm. Hazelhurst Art Centre
- Drop the form in person to the Hazelhurst Administration Desk
- Submit the form via email to email@example.com
If you would like to find out more or discuss any details about getting more involved, please contact: Anne Tyrell on firstname.lastname@example.org