The Friends of Hazelhurst was established in 1995 to support the realisation of a community arts centre and gallery in southern Sydney. By joining you’ll make a vital contribution to the life and success of the Hazelhurst Arts Centre through social activities, fundraising and arts events. All funds raised by the Friends return to the gallery. You do not have to be an artist to join the Friends of Hazelhurst.
Benefits for Individuals, Couples & Families and Full Time Students include:
- Invitations to the official openings of all major Hazelhurst exhibitions.
- Discounted ticket pricing to Friends events including morning teas with guided tours of Hazelhurst exhibitions, wine and cheese nights, artztalks, tours to some of the best art galleries in Sydney and the Illawarra, and other day trips.
- 10% discount on all art classes run at Hazelhurst, including Master Classes with visiting artists.
- 10% discount on all products purchased at Eckersleys Art & Craft. Closest store is at Caringbah (65 – 75 Captain Cook Drive).
- The opportunity to include your art in the Friends of Hazelhurst Friends on Show exhibition held once a year in the Broadhurst Gallery.
- Members discount into paid exhibitions at the AGNSW upon displaying your Friends Of Hazelhurst Membership Card*.
Benefits for Community & Art Groups include:
- Promotion of Group exhibitions, workshops and other events through our Friends of Hazelhurst newsletter, mailchimps and social media.
To join the Friends of Hazelhurst you can call 8536 5700 and pay with credit card, or drop in to the Gallery and pay with cash or credit card, or download the Friends of Hazelhurst Membership Form 2019 and submit via mail.
*Membership Card must be the current digital membership card, either as a printed hard copy or digital card on your smartphone or tablet. If you are a member but do not have your current digital membership card, please contact us with your details including your email address and we will organise to send this to you.