The Friends of Hazelhurst was established in 1995 to support the realisation of a community arts centre and gallery in southern Sydney. By joining you’ll make a vital contribution to the life and success of the Hazelhurst Arts Centre through social activities, fundraising and arts events. All funds raised by the Friends return to the gallery. Benefits for Friends include:
- Invitations to the official openings of all major Hazelhurst exhibitions.
- Special Friends’ events including coffee mornings with guided tours of Hazelhurst exhibitions, tours to some of the best art galleries in Sydney and the Illawarra, and other day trips.
- Friends receive a 10% discount on all art classes run at Hazelhurst, including Master Classes with visiting artists.
- Friends receive a 10% discount on all products purchased at Eckersleys Art & Craft. Closest store is at Caringbah (65 – 75 Captain Cook Drive).
- The opportunity to include your art in the Friends of Hazelhurst Art on Show exhibition held once a year in the Broadhurst Gallery.
In order for Friends to continue to provide a high level of support to Hazelhurst and due to increasing printing, postage, catering and transport costs, a revision of membership fees was agreed unanimously at a recent Special General Meeting. Annual membership fees will be: Single $30, Couples & Families (2 adults and 3 children under 18) $55, Students $15 and Community and Arts Groups $50.
To join the Friends of Hazelhurst drop in to the Gallery where you can make your payment or download the Friends of Hazelhurst Membership Form 2018 here.